We have received a lot of questions about how possible to retrieve old messages sent on Cliqsms. However, the platform was not only developed to view old messages, you can also forward or resend the messages depending on your needs. To view Old Messages,
- Kindly login and click SMS History,
- Click on the phone numbers of the message you want to view, resend or forward.
- Scroll down and click resend. That will take you to the Compose SMS page with the contacts and the message in it. To resend the message, just select the sender id and click the send button.
- To Copy the Contacts, click into the To Box (where you see the contacts, and scroll down to copy all or press control A). Do the same thing for the message box to copy the message content or click in it to edit the content.
- To resend, just select the Sender ID you want to use and scroll down to click the send button
- To Add contacts to the existing contacts, kindly do copy and paste as explained above.
To forward to another set of numbers entirely, Do 1 and 2 above and click Forward, this will take you to the Compose SMS page with the message content. You can now fill the Phone Number Box, select the Sender ID and click the Send button